[PC-BSD Testing] No web browser in LXDE install

N V vans9 at yandex.ru
Mon Aug 6 01:50:32 PDT 2012

Hi.

I've noticed the same and I've had the same idea: while I can install some
browser via AppCafe. It's better to have preinstalled one, nowadays it's kinda
essential, imho. Can we have some browser with LXDE install? May be something
lightweight?
Furthermore, can we have a "choose browser" dialog (to the first boot wizard,
maybe) to offer some browsers ( if they fit installation media :) )? This may be
an idea/todo for future versions.

Regards,
Vans.