[PC-BSD Testing] Cannot share folders in Nautilus

claive alvin Acedilla cabpacedilla at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 23:42:25 PDT 2012

1. I cannot share folders in Nautilus
2. I get an error message saying "Sharing services are not installed. You
need to install at least either Samba or NFS in order to share your
folders."
3. I get authetication after I clicked Close button. So I put the root
password.
4. Share folder window pops with Path info of folder to share. The share to
option is only "Do not share".
5. There is a Share button at the lower bottom so I clicked it but
afterwards the Folder is still not shared
6. I go to System > Shared folders to check for shared folders, I got same
error message instead that "Sharing services are not installed"
7. Samba is already Enabled and Running in services manegement.

Im using PC-BSD 9.1 Beta 1 DVD i386 32bit UFS Gnome Virtualbox 3.2.10