[PC-BSD Testing] Suggestion: Document test cases and share your test cases

claive alvin Acedilla cabpacedilla at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 15:06:11 PDT 2012

Im sorry, we can go for the 2 plugins in Trac for Testing
​TestManagerForTracPlugin<http://trac-hacks.org/intertrac/TestManagerForTracPlugin>a
plugin to manage manual test suites and test cases, and track their
execution status and outcome.
TestCaseManagementPlugin<http://trac-hacks.org/intertrac/TestCaseManagementPlugin>a
plugin to manage script based testing (as opposed to automated tests)