[PC-BSD Testing] Suggestion: Document test cases and share your test cases

Hans Ruhe hansruhe1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 06:37:01 PDT 2012

Hi Claive,

I was also wondering if there was a structure in testing for PCBSD. That
would make things more clear. So this is a good idea.

I have been a black box tester for a time and there were colleagues there
who made a form and put already an outcome. If the outcome was ok, you
could put this in a special directory at this company and go on with the
next test.

So this is a good idea.

Best regards,
Hans