[PC-BSD Testing] Cannot see burned image in usb

Hans Ruhe hansruhe1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 02:44:09 PDT 2012

Hi Claive,

That is right, USB is a common device these days. Can somebody say why it
is not working properly with PCBSD ? It is not ment as a hostile comment,
but just curious and for learning purposes.

Best regards,
Hans

Op 9 april 2012 10:05 schreef claive alvin Acedilla
<cabpacedilla at gmail.com>het volgende: