[PC-BSD Testing] Removing Xfce with System Manager, can't login to LXDE

claive alvin Acedilla cabpacedilla at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 08:48:30 PDT 2012

Something also happened to PCBSD when you logout from Openbox, it will not
log out to gdm right? because of the bug from removing xfce in system
So I did a force shutdown from the power button and after that PCBSD is not
booting saying that the "filesystem is mangled".
It happened maybe after two force shutdowns from Openbox logout.
I dont know if it is reproducible