[PC-BSD Testing] Network Manager does not auto refresh

claive alvin Acedilla cabpacedilla at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 12:35:14 PDT 2012

After disabling my wireless network interface in Network Manager, the
Device Status does not refresh but the tray icon is already disconnected.
I right again on my wireless network interface to disable, the 'Disable'
right-click menu is still 'Disable' which should be Enable
'Restart the Network' right-click menu does not refresh also to disable
You have to close and reopen Network Manager to see the Device status
refresh

Much better if the disable/enable in Network Manager is auto refreshing.

Im using PCBSD 9.0 release.