[PC-BSD Testing] (wireless + ethernet) - failover = conflict?

Tigersharke . tigersharke at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 10:28:58 PDT 2011

Hello!

I have discovered with v9.0beta2 on amd64, that if I enable both wifi and
ethernet but not failover mode, my connection is very challenged or broken.
I have not personally edited any of the applicable files (rc.conf,
loader.conf etc).  My pc may be someowhat of a special case since it is a
desktop with both a wifi card and ethernet card.  PC-BSD was installed clean
on a new HDD with the amd64 USBFULL.

I would like to see a message that aggregate mode is enabled and/or a
checkbox to tick to cause it to be enabled. Of course this might not be
limited to just wifi + ethernet, but also multiple 'pipes' of any type.

Thank you!