[PC-BSD Testing] Wireshark PBI

AJ Burch ajburch at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 21 14:17:04 PDT 2011

I believe it is 'libpcap.so.7'

AJ Burch

System Administrator / IT Consultant

- PurpleFeet, LLC., Hoboken, NJ

- Department of Redundancy Department

Phone: 631.813.7337(Mobile)
"Help stamp out, eliminate, and abolish redundancy!"

(> <)o

~---~ Fear the bunny!

When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a

meteorite hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much

hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.