[PC-BSD Testing] 9.0 BETA2: appcafe error when starting "Missing meta-files"

AJ Burch ajburch at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 21 09:58:48 PDT 2011

Here is what the log showed before I ran the command:
Started pbi: Wed Sep 21 12:23:52 EDT 2011
...strange as it's the only line...
Here is what it changed to:
Started pbi: Wed Sep 21 12:52:45 EDT 2011

I can see a pbid process running as root too.
Any more tricks?

AJ Burch

System Administrator / IT Consultant

- PurpleFeet, LLC., Hoboken, NJ

- Department of Redundancy Department

Phone: 631.813.7337(Mobile)
"Help stamp out, eliminate, and abolish redundancy!"

(> <)o

~---~ Fear the bunny!

When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a

meteorite hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much

hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.