[PC-BSD Testing] Recreated crash OpenGL Info screen on "working"9.0 x86 Beta 2.0, WAS: Re: instant unexpected logout..

Arthur Koziol A-Koziol at neiu.edu
Tue Sep 20 11:07:54 PDT 2011

On 09/19/2011 2:03 PM, Julian Elischer wrote:
> On 9/19/11 10:39 AM, Arthur wrote:
>

>> I did report it but I think it was working again in Beta1.5 x86. It
>> was originally borked in Beta 1. I did not retry in Beta 2 yet on x86.
>>

> fails on beta2

Well, after my last message I again left the screen sitting at OpenGL
Information and this time around when I moved the mouse, the monitor did
wake from sleep but I was back at the login screen. So some time between
the monitor going to sleep and just a few moments ago it took a dive.
There's got to be a log or crash info for this event. Anyone able to
point me to where it would be so I can up the info?

Arthur