[PC-BSD Testing] 9.0-BETA2 - old style loader menu

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Tue Sep 20 10:35:13 PDT 2011

On 09/15/11 05:40, Bruce Cran wrote:
> I noticed that the PC-BSD 9.0-BETA2 loader menu is the old style from
> FreeBSD 8. Are there any plans to update it to the new style that's in
> FreeBSD 9.0-BETA that's shown at
> http://devinteske.com/new-freebsd-boot-loader-menu ?

After the system is installed we have our customized menu, which
includes the 2-second "press any key" to view the menu screen. I may
take a look at importing some of these changes into 9.1 though, i just
hate working with fourth ;)

If you or somebody can hack it into our menu earlier, I'll be happy to
add it.