[PC-BSD Testing] 32bit PC-BSD v9.0beta2: lxde install error

Tigersharke . tigersharke at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 08:34:49 PDT 2011

Hello..

Working from the i386 PCBSD USB LIVE, I went through the install chose
LXDE and de-selected KDE.  Later, during the install I saw a message
about "installing LXDE meta package"..

The problem is, when I boot up this fresh install, the login screen
shows only two options in the selector at the bottom, KDE or Fluxbox.

After logging in, I checked the System manager, it only shows KDE-SDK
and KDE-Webdevkit as being installed.

LXDE was not installed even though it was the only choice made during install.

Thanks!