[PC-BSD Testing] Cannot login after upgrade to PC-BSD 9.0-BETA2

Productnews productnews at hvf.ch
Fri Sep 16 09:34:42 PDT 2011

I have tried all 9 window managers, here my results:
- 4 working window managers: IceWM, LXDE, Xfce-Session, Window-maker
- 1 WM that works more or less: Gnome (always fires up the emergency
backup window after login)
- 1 WM that is not usable (does not respond to any mouse events): ScrotWM
- 2 WM that crash: KDE, Fluxbox
- 1 WM that does not start at all: awesome

Soo my favourite KDE is the one that crashes ;-(

Two more things:
- the TERMINAL font is missing
- Thunderbird does not save the settings of a new account -> need to
recreate it every time I log in