[PC-BSD Testing] 9.0 b2, KDE (flash), GNOME (shortcuts)

Serghey Suvorov serghey.suvorov at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 11:14:15 PDT 2011

Hi Ken,

1) I installed Firefox, Kile, wxMaxima, OpenOffice-RU and 5th else (forgot).

2) At my experiments the icons were restored, but without miniatures, and
with the same messages you wrote.
There were not insuperable difficulties: I wanted to see KDE quickly.

3) However that is not the enquiry. Now PCBSD have the unique possibility
to win the usual users: Linux isn't going well (and will not); Windows is
 high-value item; PCBSD is nice for all I showed.
Do you see any housewife which can execute your instructions?

Thanks
Best regards
Serghey