[PC-BSD Testing] PCBSD9.0-BETA1.5-x86-USBLITE.img.bz2

wa5qjh wa5qjh at xmission.com
Tue Sep 13 20:28:39 PDT 2011

Trying again. Need help:
Specifically somewhere to FINISH downloading
PCBSD9.0-BETA1.5-x86-USBLITE.img.bz2
May sound silly since Beta2 is now out But I'm really in the boondocks
in Samar Philippines. Downloading is really bad here and rather
expensive. Daytime bandwidth slows to about dialup or less. mostly less,
and my Broadband source is engaging in Throttling or Capping.
I got capped at 534MB after 5 days of waiting patiently and using a
wget.exe to get that far. They Capped me at 534MB of the approx 640MB.
By a day and a half later, beta 2 was out and none of the mirrors had
what I needed any more. It just wouldn't pay to start all over again.
To be real truthful, I'm not sure what is in the LITE USB image, whether
it will work in Live "Try it, you'll Like it" mode or not. someone might
comment on that. I looked for a description of the different types and
didnt find it where one might expect to in mirrors.isc.org. Please
forgive my ignorance.
 So can someone tell me where I might be able to finish my download or
whether I would even want it?
Thanks.

--
Gary B. Corell
Failure is Not an option. It comes bundeled with your Microsoft product.