[PC-BSD Testing] obconf Bug in LXDE

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Tue Sep 13 14:05:58 PDT 2011

On 09/13/11 16:44, Ryan Mitchener wrote:
> When I try to execute obconf (openbox configurator) in LXDE, I get an
> error and it does not open.
>
> The GUI error I receive is, "Failed to load an rc.xml. You have
> probably failed to install Openbox properly."

I see that here as well. When I checked .config/openbox/ there is a
"lxde-rc.xml" file. Running the command this way works:

% obconf --config-file lxde-rc.xml

But even if I copy rc.xml into .config/openbox it still won't work
without the --config-file flag. Maybe the port is broken or looking for
a different file now?