[PC-BSD Testing] RC1: KDE default theme

Bridger Dyson-Smith bdysonsmith at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 13:55:31 PDT 2011

Hi Ken,

I can confirm that the initial blue desktop wallpaper changes (for me it
seemed to have occurred in ~30 minutes or so) to a green wallpaper. After
this change, the "widget area"* disappears and won't reappear. I've
installed RC1 twice now, and it's happened both times. On the second
occasion, I vaguely recollect it occurring after disabling the Launch
Feedback.

I can try to recreate in a VM tomorrow. Hope that helps!
Cheers,
Bridger
* I'm not sure what the proper term is -- the clear "box" on the desktop
containing links to the Appcafe, PBIs, and the Handbook.