[PC-BSD Testing] RC1: KDE default theme

Serghey Suvorov serghey.suvorov at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 11:56:33 PDT 2011

Ken,
the changing KDE-loading-blue ==> KDE-loaded-green takes place
too quickly, and nothing can be done . There is one exeption:
the 1st login after installation and X-configuration.

First time it was 3-4 minutes, then changing and default widget
had vanished (my previous report).

Now I sat and waited for this about 5 minutes. Nothing. I removed
widget and placed my icons (3-5 mins else). Here picture
had changed and icons had disappeared.

Seemingly, some my actions call 1st changing, but I don't know
what sort.

Regards
Serghey