[PC-BSD Testing] Update manager: beta3 to rc1

jmdennis @dslextreme.com jmdennis at dslextreme.com
Mon Oct 24 23:32:49 PDT 2011

I agree as this would be very helpful.  For those that are new they
might click on the update again even though they have already done it.
 You might want to also add that you need to restart and to click here
to restart now.  This way the user does not have to go to the menu to
restart as it will be automatically done for them.