[PC-BSD Testing] 9.0-RC1 Now available!

jmdennis @dslextreme.com jmdennis at dslextreme.com
Mon Oct 24 18:16:22 PDT 2011

Thanks for the info.  I did do a reboot and then did the update again
and this time it completed.  I went to sleep after the reboot as it
was doing the update and forgot to check before going into work.  I am
sure it is fine and I like the look of every thing.  I have not played
around with it much other then getting firefox installed which I am
glad this has been updated from version 4.  I had problems in the past
with the video card but like others when it asked what I wanted to use
I just did skip and it went to the desktop with out any issues.