[PC-BSD Testing] RC1; Power, Security

Serghey Suvorov serghey.suvorov at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 11:57:38 PDT 2011

Hi,

PCBSD9.0-RC1-x64-DVD.iso; KDE; UFS (default).

1) System Settings --> Power Management --> General Settings.
The button "Apply" (right-bottom) does not work; only works
in the outgoing box.

2) Please replace /usr/local/share/doc/HTML/pl/konqueror/konkorg.png
with its Eng variant. I think, the license permits to do this.
The Windows user who will come to you, will feel oneself
uncomfortable without antivirus. Perhaps it will be F-PROT as a good
and well-known one. What to scare user for exploit?
(See my Beta2 report: f-prot -> konqorg.png)

3) For your information. RKHUNTER generates "Warning" on the presence
of hidden objects: the folder "/usr/.snap/" and file with a fork
"/usr/.sujournal:data". Meanwhile, it isn't afraid of the analogues
in "/" and "/var". Neither of these objects is allowed in config.

Regards
Serghey