[PC-BSD Testing] Netbeans PBI

Ronald Georgia rong1611 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 19 06:46:37 PDT 2011

Not a problem.

________________________________
From: Ken Moore <ken at pcbsd.org>
To: testing at lists.pcbsd.org
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2011 4:38 PM
Subject: Re: [PC-BSD Testing] Netbeans PBI

On 10/17/11 13:36, Ronald Georgia wrote:
I installed Netbeans from PBI on PCBSD-Beta3. It installs okay however when you use the kickoff to launch the program it does not come up. I checked the KDE Menu and this is the application path it gives: /usr/pbi/netbeans-amd64/.sbin/netbeans68
>I believe is should be : /usr/pbi/netbeans-amd64/.sbin/netbeans

I had fixed this problem earlier, but it looks like the PBI never
    got rebuilt.
I just triggered a high priority rebuild for the PBI, and the fixed
    version should be in the AppCafe in a couple days.

Sorry for the confusion!

--
~ Ken Moore ~
PCBSD/iXsystems