[PC-BSD Testing] monster masher doesn't start

Ken Moore ken at pcbsd.org
Thu Oct 13 12:33:36 PDT 2011

On 10/13/11 14:39, Tigersharke . wrote:
> Hey there!
>
> After installing the PBI on my AMD64 system, v9.0beta3, I tried
> starting the game from the desktop icon in KDE. I get the startup icon
> bounce feedback but nothing more.  Starting from the shell yields the
> following:
>

> [tigersharke at Mutant] ~> /usr/pbi/monster-masher-amd64/.sbin/monster-masher
>
> (monster-masher:6549): Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine
> in module_path: "qtcurve",
> terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::runtime_error'
>   what():  locale::facet::_S_create_c_locale name not valid
> Abort trap
> [tigersharke at Mutant] ~>
>
> Thanks for your time..

I just installed Monster-Masher via AppCafe a couple minutes ago and it
worked fine. (PCBSD 9.0-Beta3 64-bit, IceWM w/ development packages).
Could you give me some more specifics about your system and how you
installed the PBI? It should help me to narrow down where the error
might be coming from.

Thanks,

--
~ Ken Moore ~