[PC-BSD Testing] monster masher doesn't start

Tigersharke . tigersharke at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 11:39:34 PDT 2011

Hey there!

After installing the PBI on my AMD64 system, v9.0beta3, I tried starting the
game from the desktop icon in KDE. I get the startup icon bounce feedback
but nothing more.  Starting from the shell yields the following:

[tigersharke at Mutant] ~> /usr/pbi/monster-masher-amd64/.sbin/monster-masher

(monster-masher:6549): Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in
module_path: "qtcurve",
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::runtime_error'
  what():  locale::facet::_S_create_c_locale name not valid
Abort trap
[tigersharke at Mutant] ~>

Thanks for your time..