[PC-BSD Testing] multiple desktops and/or network error?

Tigersharke . tigersharke at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 04:58:29 PDT 2011

Hello..

amd64 beta2.0 USBFULL installer..

I am wondering if anyone else has discovered connectivity problems
(including DNS?) with 9.0beta2.0 and beta3.0 with LXDE, XFCE, and KDE
installed.. I have just discovered that Fluxbox works- the network manager
has the 'Gateway ' field blank, but seems to have auto-filled the DNS1,
DNS2, and Hostname fields.  I am currently directly connected to a cable
modem, and using fluxbox.  Prior to this, isolinux (PartedMagic) worked to
get online.

This is something I need to test further, but it is a strong suspicion
currently for my recent network connectivity issues.

Thanks!