[PC-BSD Testing] PC-BSD 9.0-BETA3 Available

Julian Elischer julian at freebsd.org
Wed Oct 5 09:38:05 PDT 2011

On 10/5/11 5:38 AM, Kris Moore wrote:

> If you un-install  both FF / chrome and install fresh again via AppCafe
> do they run properly? I had fixed some issues with that recently.

Appcafe can't uninstall firefox 7.0.1

It says it did, but it is still in the menu.
this may be part of the problem.

Maybe it couldn't really clean up 6.3 when the upgrade to 7.0.1 was
done (actually I remember that it never did remove the logo at that
time) and that is why 7.0.1 is not working right.

what do I do manually to REALLY get rid of it?

Julian