[PC-BSD Testing] 9.0b3: 2 old, 1 new

Serghey Suvorov serghey.suvorov at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 04:03:49 PDT 2011

PCBSD9.0-BETA3-x64-DVD.iso;  KDE

Hi all

(1.old) I chose a) language: Rus; b) keyboard: Rus.
After that I could not input user name. Only Rus layout was present.

(2.old) After ADSL configuration (by GUI) my ADSL did not work.
The string "set device PPPoE:<device>:[povider's tag]"
was not present in appropriate section of ppp.conf.

These 2 bugs are able to antagonize of new users.

(3.new) After change desktop background picture, the rectangle with
shortcuts had been vanished forever. As for me, it is better
without rectangle; but only one must be: "with" or "without".

OK:
- sound
- flashplayer (FF, Opera)
- AppCafe
- mouse settings (vs Lars Engels above)

In tote one can see now: it will be an excellent OS.

Regards
Serghey