[PC-BSD Testing] Upgrade from RC1 to RC2 problem

Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Tue Nov 29 16:30:47 PST 2011

My brother told me that this version of kde isn't binary compatible with the older version, so there's divots left in /var that need to be removed.  Since I don't use KDE, I can't directly check, but find /var -name kde is a good place to start.  Remove the ones that look like a temporary files and try again.

Warner