[PC-BSD Testing] More Testing RC2 x86: KOffice is borked

Johann Kois jkois at FreeBSD.org
Wed Nov 23 10:32:08 PST 2011

On 11/23/2011 19:01, Kris Moore wrote:
> On 11/23/2011 12:22, Arthur Koziol wrote:
>> Kris,
>>
>> Launching any KOffice app (KWord, KPresenter, KSpread) causes it to
>> crash. Submitted bug report #287383 to the KDE folks.
>>
>> Arthur

> Yea, I can confirm that here as well. I've not tweaked the ports at all,
> so maybe its a porting issue?

Hi,

if this is a problem then it is either related to the 9.0 series of
FreeBSD/PC-BSD or something is wrong with the PC-BSD RC2.

Because on a FreeBSD 8.2-RELEASE KOffice 2.3.3 (which is the version in
the ports) is working fine (all the applications including KWord,
KPresenter, KSpread launch/run without problems).

Regards

jkois

--
  Johann Kois