[PC-BSD Testing] Testing RC2 x86

Arthur Koziol A-Koziol at neiu.edu
Wed Nov 23 09:00:41 PST 2011

On 11/23/2011 10:45 AM, Kris Moore wrote:
> On 11/23/2011 11:38, Arthur Koziol wrote:
>
>> Kris,
>>
>> Fresh install of RC2 x86 and I am noticing a big thing: try launching
>> any game. Yowza. All bring up a blank screen. In particular, launch
>> Games>  Strategy>  KSirk. You cannot even exit it you want.
>>
>> Arthur

> KDE4 games I assume? Do you have compositing enabled?

Kris,

Yes, KDE 4 games. No compositing is enabled. It's off by default from
what I can tell. Using Intel 3d Enabled and also tried with non-3d
enabled with the same result. And another thing: If I click, for example
Applications > Internet, I used to be able to back out of Internet and
back to Application using the back arrow (<) that appears on the left
side of the menu, that seems to be gone now. There's no way to go back
other than to click on the desktop and relaunch via kicker to get back
to Applications menu. Is this a new feature of 4.7?

Arthur