[PC-BSD Testing] HP LaserJet 1022 Information

N V VaNs9 at yandex.ru
Thu Nov 17 10:57:15 PST 2011

Hi.

That's strange, but I've had something similar once sometime ago. (the ppd was not found, while it was present).
Anyway, I'm nearly sure that you have one (gzipped): /usr/local/share/ppd/HP/hp-laserjet_1022-hpijs-zjs.ppd.gz
And, AFAIR, you still have to upload the firmware. The basic instructions are at the http://foo2zjs.rkkda.com/ (you can skip manual download, compilation stage and use the port/package of course) and can be found at the pcbsd / freebsd forums. Good luck.

P.S. seems that ftp switched to the .../packages-9-stable/... from .../packages-9-current/... so pkg_add -r won't work possibly. You may download manually.

Regards,
Vans.