[PC-BSD Testing] HP LaserJet 1022 Information

N V VaNs9 at yandex.ru
Thu Nov 17 10:57:15 PST 2011

That's strange, but I've had something similar once sometime ago. (the ppd was not found, while it was present).
Anyway, I'm nearly sure that you have one (gzipped): /usr/local/share/ppd/HP/hp-laserjet_1022-hpijs-zjs.ppd.gz
And, AFAIR, you still have to upload the firmware. The basic instructions are at the http://foo2zjs.rkkda.com/ (you can skip manual download, compilation stage and use the port/package of course) and can be found at the pcbsd / freebsd forums. Good luck.

P.S. seems that ftp switched to the .../packages-9-stable/... from .../packages-9-current/... so pkg_add -r won't work possibly. You may download manually.