[PC-BSD Testing] HP LaserJet 1022 Information

Sebastian Rehne sebastian.rehne at web.de
Thu Nov 17 09:15:26 PST 2011

Hi NV,
Hi Ian,

thanks for your hints concerning my printing issue.
Unfortunately the additional hp-tools don't include a appropriate driver.
"hp-setup" failed with the following message:

"no ppd found for model laserjet_1022 using old algorithm.
no appropiate print ppd file found for model hp_laserjet_1022"

In consequence i was't able to configure the printer via the cups-webgui.

The output of "hp-check -t" is attached to this email.

Next sunday i will make an other trail with your
recommendations concering foo2zjs  and the informations
on linuxfoundaton.com.

Thanks
Sebastian