[PC-BSD Testing] printer issue again

Sven Moeller smoeller at nichthelfer.de
Sun Nov 13 12:58:24 PST 2011

Hi,

after upgrading to Beta3 i've noticed that i wasn't able to print, like it was
after upgrading to Beta2. I haven't installed the HPLIP on RC2. I was just
able to print from GTK applications. After installing HPLIP i was able to
print from KDE applications too. On Beta3 i haven't tested printing. So, now
running RC1 HPLIP is installed and i can not print from any application. I've
checked the status of the configured printer by taking a look at
http://localhost:631/printers/. I've found this error message in the "Status"
column:

Idle - "File "/usr/local/libexec/cups/filter/rastertogutenprint.5.2" not
available: No such file or directory"

Any idea what package is missing here?

Sven