[PC-BSD Testing] Green background

Brodey Dover doverosx at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 07:10:19 PST 2011

I have noticed this with 3d effects enabled on both nvidia and AMD.

On 2011-11-09 9:34 AM, "jmdennis @dslextreme.com" <jmdennis at dslextreme.com>
wrote:

I noticed this happened with some one using KDE but it happens to me
with both KDE and LXDE.  Basically if I go to ctrl alt f2 to go to a
console and then back to ctrl alt f9 then it seems like it is
distorted.  It happens if I am logged in or out.  This did not seem to
happen on the early beta's.  It might just have to do with the fact
that I have an ATI graphics card or that I did the skip when it asked
about the video rather then choosing vesa.