[PC-BSD Testing] Web mp3 files won't play or save in FF4

Jeff dejamuse at yahoo.com
Mon May 9 13:36:22 PDT 2011

Yes, the example is the link provided in my original post: http://www.thai-language.com

Just click the speaker icon in the bicycle rider's bubble message.

I do have ad blocking and flash blocking but they're disabled on the example site.

When I click the link, the items in my system tray jiggle to the left for a split second, so something's happening.

I don't have this problem in Chrome incidentally.