[PC-BSD Testing] Next 64bit Snapshot

jmdennis @dslextreme.com jmdennis at dslextreme.com
Thu Mar 31 08:47:52 PDT 2011

I just wanted to say that things have come a long way since I started
using PC-BSD 9.  The only other thing and I know this is a rights
issue probably is that when I start firefox it is like the first time
I have started it as it never keeps the preferences.  I just installed
it using the appcafe which I really like.  I will probably uninstall
it and just use the freebsd version.