[PC-BSD Testing] Next 64bit Snapshot

jmdennis @dslextreme.com jmdennis at dslextreme.com
Tue Mar 29 12:32:30 PDT 2011

For me this failed.  I selected the PC-BSD bootloader which may have
been a mistake.  It took hours to install.  I woke up about 2 hours
later and it was still at 2%.  I then woke up at about 5 hours after
the install and it was done.  When I clicked on finish I got the below
error after the reboot.

Mounting local file systems mount:/compat/linux/proc: No such file or directory.
Mounting /etc/fstab filesystems failed, startup aborted
ERROR: ABORTING BOOT (sending SIGTERM to parent)!
Mar 29 12:07:22 init: /bin/sh on /etc/rc terminated abnormally, going
to single user mode
Enter full path name of shell or RETURN for /bin/sh: