[PC-BSD Testing] Next 64bit Snapshot
kris at pcbsd.org
Mon Mar 28 12:43:57 PDT 2011
Another 9-Current 64bit snapshot has been uploaded to the FTP server:
This snapshot includes the following changes:
* Disabled AHCI by default, to fix some bugs working with Optical / Disk
* PBI's are now able to be installed as regular user accounts, for those
in the "operators" group.
* Updates to the AppCafe GUI to enhance usability
* WIFI configuration GUI enhancements to auto-detect encryption type and
make connection more streamlined
* Fixed a bug in the LXDE menus, causing it to refresh every 3 seconds
We are currently working on fixing up the i386 builds, and hope to have
a new 32bit snapshot with the next batch.
* The system installer has a bug that prevents loading vanilla FreeBSD,
will be fixed for next snapshot
As usual, please let us know of problems here at the -testing mailing list.
More information about the Testing