[PC-BSD Testing] Updated amd64 snapshot

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Wed Mar 16 09:00:03 PDT 2011

Just uploaded another amd64 snapshot today, the i386 snapshot will be
back online in the next cycle, we've made some changes to our
build-server that has delayed it for now.

ftp://ftp.pcbsd.org/pub/snapshots/

This snapshot includes new updates / experimental patches to xorg:

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-x11/2011-March/010633.html

If you run into problems running it, please feel free to reply to that
list with details, so Martin & Co can take a look.

Also, the AppCafe may not show any available apps for download right
away, but some will start appearing in the upcoming days as well.

Please report PC-BSD specific problems back to the list here, such as
install issues, configuration bugs, etc.

Thanks!