[PC-BSD Testing] Issues in 8.2

Yuri Momotiuk yurkis at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 23:39:58 PST 2011

Hello

Please check these issues:

1. Can not set DNS server
When I try to set DNS server with GUI nothing happens. But when I create
empty etc/resolv.conf file it looks good. Also in live mode it works good.

2. Can not configure KDM.
I can not change KDM settings. Possible problem with PolicyKit.

3. Keyboard layout switching is broken :(((
Even if I add another keyboard layouts, KDE can not see this. But in live
mode it works good.

4. Window focus switching effect can not be disabled or changed.
Since 8.0 I can not change window focus switching visual effect when desktop
effects is enabled.

Please recheck that issues.

--
Best regards, Yuri Momotyuk