[PC-BSD Testing] Dru's Next Book

Ian Robinson fitchkendall at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 14:38:58 PST 2011

From: Dru Lavigne <drulavigne at sympatico.ca>

> The current plan is to publish a dead tree version of the PC-BSD 9.0
> Handbook with the release (in addition to the version that comes on the
> desktop and which is available in PDF and HTML formats online). That way
> users who want a bookshelf reference can purchase one. It also means the
> community has lots of time to review the wiki version as it is updated to
> help ensure that the table of contents and the content itself reflects
> users' needs.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Dru

Dru.  I was in the 8.2 Desktop version of the Handbook this morning
marveling at the quantity and quality of the information that is available.
You have provided a truly fabulous work for PCBSD users.  I was thinking,
OMG, this is almost as good as Dru's bookshelf references.

Ian Robinson
Salem, Ohio