[PC-BSD Testing] PCBSD 9.0 Needs Dru to write the book.

Dru Lavigne drulavigne at sympatico.ca
Tue Mar 8 14:51:06 PST 2011

The current plan is to publish a dead tree version of the PC-BSD 9.0 Handbook with the release (in addition to the version that comes on the desktop and which is available in PDF and HTML formats online). That way users who want a bookshelf reference can purchase one. It also means the community has lots of time to review the wiki version as it is updated to help ensure that the table of contents and the content itself reflects users' needs.

I'm also trying to convert the current 8.2 PDF to epub format, though the FreeBSD port for Calibre (the suggested conversion tool) has issues. Haven't figured out which dependency is preventing the conversion so that the port can be fixed.

Cheers,

Dru