[PC-BSD Testing] FIrefox 5 very buggy

Jeff dejamuse at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 27 19:00:38 PDT 2011

That didn't work, because I presume, there is no plugins folder under .mozzila as there normally is.  After reinstalling FF4 and having deleted .mozilla, I expected it to start from scratch.  I reinstalled all my extensions, then restarted the browser and none of it worked. Rebooted the system and it's as if FF4 was starting for the first time and in addition I now have .mozilla AND .mozilla3.

Shouldn't I be able to delete just .mozilla and start over?

...Jeff