[PC-BSD Testing] FIrefox 5 very buggy

Ken Moore ken at pcbsd.org
Mon Jun 27 09:36:05 PDT 2011

Make sure that when you revert, you do not first remove all your setting
when uninstalling FF5. In order to revert and keep all your settings, I
usually just leave the current version alone, and when installing the
new PBI it asks if it can overwrite the currently installed version, to
which I say yes. I have never had a problem with losing my settings when
doing it this way.

~Ken Moore