[PC-BSD Testing] FIrefox 5 very buggy

Jeff dejamuse at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 26 05:07:10 PDT 2011

Thanks.

It seems it may be Flash related.  Any page with Flash hangs for nearly a minute while loading.  I can't even switch to another tab.  I'm also using a plug-in called Flashblock.

It could be also because I'm still using 8.1.

FF5 works great on Ubuntu 11.04.

Firefox 4.0.1 is still available on pbidir if you want to go back to it. Just download the PBI and re-install it, it will revert you back and should keep all your settings. In the meanwhile, I will see what is going on with Firefox 5.0 and see if there is anything I can do about it.

>--
~~ Ken Moore ~~
(ken at pcbsd.org)