[PC-BSD Testing] Two problems

Roelof Wobben rwobben at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 18 05:38:48 PDT 2011

 Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 14:15:12 +0200
From: kwm at rainbow-runner.nl
To: testing at lists.pcbsd.org
CC: rwobben at hotmail.com
Subject: Re: [PC-BSD Testing] Two problems

    On 6/18/2011 9:23 , Roelof Wobben wrote:

        Oke,

        No,

        Windows is on the first disk and pcbsd is on the second disk.

        So there both on a logical partittiion.

        Anyone a idea what happens here ?

        And should I contact the developers of easybcd about this
        problem ?

        Roelof

    You got the same setup as I do. Disk 0 has windows, and Disk 1 has
    FreeBSD/PCBSD.

    What I did was do the "add new entry" Set it to FreeBSD, change the
    name, and selected partition 1 on disk 1. The one with (0xA5). After
    that I needed to go to advanced settings, select the *BSD boot entry
    and set the drive from "C:\" to "BOOT" after this change I was able
    to boot FreeBSD.

    -Koop  Hello ,  I tried this but then I get this message :  File : /inst/nst-linux.mbr status: 0xc00000f info : Can't load the selected one because the file is missing or damaged. So i will change eveything back to the orginal data. Roelof