[PC-BSD Testing] Two problems

Koop Mast kwm at rainbow-runner.nl
Sat Jun 18 05:15:12 PDT 2011

On 6/18/2011 9:23 , Roelof Wobben wrote:
> Oke,
>
> No,
> Windows is on the first disk and pcbsd is on the second disk.
> So there both on a logical partittiion.
>
> Anyone a idea what happens here ?
> And should I contact the developers of easybcd about this problem ?
>
> Roelof

You got the same setup as I do. Disk 0 has windows, and Disk 1 has
FreeBSD/PCBSD.
What I did was do the "add new entry" Set it to FreeBSD, change the
name, and selected partition 1 on disk 1. The one with (0xA5). After
that I needed to go to advanced settings, select the *BSD boot entry and
set the drive from "C:\" to "BOOT" after this change I was able to boot
FreeBSD.

-Koop