[PC-BSD Testing] Two problems

Roelof Wobben rwobben at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 17 13:06:21 PDT 2011

Hello,  I have two problems. One problem is on installing.When I use Dutch as langauge a lot of text is missing.So i could not see the choice install boot loader. Problem 2 :  I have two disk.Disk 1 Win7Disk2 PC -BSD I installed the bootloader of pc-bsd on the second disk.Then I installed Easybcd.I make the choice Freebsd.Choose the partition on the second disk. There was only one choice.Saved it ,
Rebooted. And when I choose PC-BSD now I only see the text boot error. Roelof