[PC-BSD Testing] 9-Current Snapshot 20110607 Cosmetic UI and other issues

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Thu Jun 16 10:35:18 PDT 2011

On 06/10/2011 10:47, Yuri Momotiuk wrote:
> Hello
>
> Please fix this cosmetic UI issues:
> 1. System manager. Misc tab.
>   * Missed application icon on window decoration (using standard X icon)
>   * ATAPI DMA Mode can not be enabled. Seems like missed implementation.
>   * Boot delay time can not be set (I'll check beastie.4th and
> possible fix loader.conf params reading, but please see 'System
> manager' too)
> Seems like all items in 'Misc' tab missed set implementation.

Fixed! Removed DMA / boot delay now though, since its not as necessary
for 9.

> 2. Network manager.
> 2.1. Devices tab.
>   * "Display system tray icon" and "Configure" are enabled while no
> network adapter is selected. Application should always set selected
> item in Local Network Adapters list. If system has not any network
> adapter checkbox and button should be disabled.

Fixed!

> 2.2. Proxy tab
>   * Seems like proxy settings is not saves and applies.
Fixed! Also, proxy settings are saved to /usr/local/etc/pcbsd.conf,
which is used for PBI and PC-BSD related utilities. Other apps such as
browsers / WM's may need to setup proxy support in their own
configuration utility.